• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hello from Serbia

BrankoZ

Active Member
Hello to everybody
I am new here and wish to greeting all members here. For a while I am reading this forum and now I decided to join hoping to exchange experiences and to find and give help ( if can).
My main system is vintage tube based but also have some now days streaming components.
Hoping to have good time here.
 
Register to hide this ad
Thanks for welcome . Here some pictures of an A system
Main system. KT90 based valve amplifier, HH Scott PRO 100 speakers,Sony CDP X505ES CD player,cables DIY
lampas [800x600].JPG sve2.jpg
On picture but not in system anymore are DIY DAC and heavy modified CD player Marantz CD40
IMG_3559.JPG

DSCN9381 [800x600].JPG DSCN9383 [800x600].JPGDSCN9382 [800x600].JPG sirovina.jpg uzemljenje oko kabla.jpgsonarquest.jpggotov1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Време је неко вам добродошлицу на српско-хрватском језику.

Добродошли у "АК".
 
It is said: Време је да вам неко пожели добродошлицу на српском језику.

Thanks. More importantly, Google Translate thanks you. (I am more Russian language oriented, so Google's interpretation looked "ok")
 
Back
Top Bottom