• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Help ID AT cartridge

pretweak

Enigma
Is anyone able to ID this AT cartridge from a photo? I'm hoping I don't need to disturb the mounting (I'll be honest. This is shear laziness)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0324.JPG
    IMG_0324.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 23
Register to hide this ad
That is an AT10 (or one of its clones). This was an entry level cartridge- it has a conical tip and is a rather heavy tracker at 2.5 to 4 grams. You can upgrade by finding the ATN11E stylus (green- 2.0 to 3.0 grams) or, even better the ATN12E (blue - 1.25 to 2.0 grams).
 
Back
Top Bottom