• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Help Identify BSR Speakers

minkybut

AK Member
Bizarre BSR Speakers

Does anybody know the model # of these? They look like giant 3-way tri-axial speakers. What do they sound like? Do they have great bass? Will they crank Frank Zappa? bizarre
 

Attachments

  • BSR_3.JPG
    BSR_3.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Definitely an interesting looking speaker.

I do not have first hand knowledge of the speaker.

Judging from the photograph, a large percentage of the woofer is covered by the mounting for the other drivers.

I wonder if that was taken into consideration when designing the cabinet tuning for the woofer.
 
You don't reckon these are some Frankensteined BSR's ? I was thinking it was a Triax type speaker maybe but maybe its just some other speaker components on a board screwed to the front of the cab?
 
Back
Top Bottom