• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Help Me ID a GRACE tonearm

scottyh777

Super Member
Hello,

Can someone help me ID this Grace Tonearm.I know it's a Grace but looking for the model number.Please help if you can.Thanks.See pics attached.
 

Attachments

  • 20130715231221_SAM_0238.jpg
    20130715231221_SAM_0238.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 20130715231233_SAM_0237.jpg
    20130715231233_SAM_0237.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 22
  • 20130715231244_SAM_0236.jpg
    20130715231244_SAM_0236.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 26
  • 20130715231257_SAM_0234.jpg
    20130715231257_SAM_0234.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 20130715231309_SAM_0235.jpg
    20130715231309_SAM_0235.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 26
Register to hide this ad
Thanks Kid,

Looks like you are correct.Thanks for that info.Good eye and I did not notice that the anti skate was missing.I see the hole on the tonearm to where it goes.This arm came with a turntable I purchased and I removed it today and replaced it with another arm.
I never tried it out because in a addition to the anti skate missing as you pointed out whoever installed the arm was way off on the geometry of where the hole cut for this arm.Like crazy way off.I re-drilled a hole and installed another arm in the table.Wondering if I can sell this as is or maybe find the anti skate?
 
840 for sure I have one too. It's a nice arm. Thought when I first read the thread (wasn't logged in so no pics), it might be just missing the weight/string which can be Rube Goldberg'd if necessary but darn the whole assembly is gone, hmmmm...what the heck? :scratch2:
 
Back
Top Bottom