• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Help needed for CT-F750 tires

fxr_ryder

New Member
Belt kit from WJOE installed on CT-F750 but needs idler tires. Anyone know where to get them and how many? I read somewhere it has 6 of them?!
 
Register to hide this ad
Thanks AW for the offer, but that’s one problem I’m running into also. Not much info on the net on how many or PN’s. Belt kits are easy to find. I’m still diggin..Thanks again!
 
Several places sell idler tires, but they are sold by size. so you need to remove and measure all the tires and see what they have. Measure OD, ID and width in mm and mils.
 
Thanks AW for the offer, but that’s one problem I’m running into also. Not much info on the net on how many or PN’s. Belt kits are easy to find. I’m still diggin..Thanks again!
Not to bring up this old thread but you ever measure or have the list of idler tires? Replaced all belts and tapes are hanging up.
 
Might sound dumb but I had success simply swapping the tires left to right and 180 degrees. It worked for me. That was a few years ago and it’s still fine
 
Might sound dumb but I had success simply swapping the tires left to right and 180 degrees. It worked for me. That was a few years ago and it’s still fine
How does one get to the idler tires? Not talking the pinch rollers. I think the 2 idler dead center are my issue. Thanks in advance!
 
How does one get to the idler tires? Not talking the pinch rollers. I think the 2 idler dead center are my issue. Thanks in advance!
Sorry my mistake. I was indeed talking about the pinch roller tires. I have 3 of these. 2 are working and 1 is for parts. I haven’t had an issue with any tires inside the mechanism…yet
 
Sorry my mistake. I was indeed talking about the pinch roller tires. I have 3 of these. 2 are working and 1 is for parts. I haven’t had an issue with any tires inside the mechanism…yet

no problem. I assumed you were.
I got a belt kit from WJOE. His site said idler not needed but in my base, I disagree. I think if I can get to them and lightly sand, that’s all they’d need. Just not sure how to access and don’t want to mess something up. So man springs, screws, etc.
The belts were easy.
 
Tapes that haven’t been played for awhile I think should be rewound/fast forwarded to loosen them up. Works for me. Some just don’t want to play. I have hundreds of tapes and most play just fine
 
Tapes that haven’t been played for awhile I think should be rewound/fast forwarded to loosen them up. Works for me. Some just don’t want to play. I have hundreds of tapes and most play just fine
This is every tape that has issues. Fine in other decks. Idler issue for sure.
 
Back
Top Bottom