• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Help with model number of this Zenith console???

racfan9

Super Member
Hey Everyone...Came across this Zenith yesterday and was wondering if anyone might know what the model number is, the back panel is missing so I wasn’t able to find a number.

Thanks,
racfan9
 

Attachments

  • 77E627FD-9606-4780-8E4D-C6C6A5DBF8A6.jpeg
    77E627FD-9606-4780-8E4D-C6C6A5DBF8A6.jpeg
    119.1 KB · Views: 36
Register to hide this ad
If you own this, it might be printed somewhere else on the inside like on a tube chart or something.

That one looks like the more common one you see around here from time to time and I believe that it might contain the separate power amplifier.
 
Unfortunately I don't own it, at least not yet. I tried looking around a little in the back but I didn't see anything. I thought maybe some of the Zenith guru's might recognize it. Oh well I might go back and take another look.
 
Back
Top Bottom