• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

HH Scott A407

archie2

Addicted Member
I bought a HH Scott A 407 solid state amp used from Brown University about 25 years ago. I've never found anything on it. Does anyone know the specs on this amp? Thanks.
 
Register to hide this ad
Archie,
According to the 96 Orion the A 407 was made from 77 to 79 and had 15 watts out.
I have an A 426 from the same period which was 30 watts out.
Hope this helps. I use the 426 as a utility amp around the shop and it sounds like a lot more than 30 watts.
 
Thanks Sparky. And I agree about the output, this A 407 sounds a heck of a lot more than 15 watts out.
 
Back
Top Bottom