Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
Hello everybody. New guy here from Thunder Bay, Canada. 40 years old. I found a vintage turntable for cheap at a garage sale and I will be asking for help. I look forward to corresponding with you all
Hello everybody. New guy here from Thunder Bay, Canada. 40 years old. I found a vintage turntable for cheap at a garage sale and I will be asking for help. I look forward to corresponding with you all
Hi everyone and thanks for the welcomes. Someone is selling a cartridge holder and cartridge on eBay that seems original to the Philips 212. But no stylus. It says Philips 400. I am thinking about buying it but I don’t know if $58 CAD($45US) is a good price or not plus I would have to buy a stylus separate for another $10.
Hi everyone and thanks for the welcomes. Someone is selling a cartridge holder and cartridge on eBay that seems original to the Philips 212. But no stylus. It says Philips 400. I am thinking about buying it but I don’t know if $58 CAD($45US) is a good price or not plus I would have to buy a stylus separate for another $10.