• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hooray for this seller!!

Register to hide this ad
Thanks guys!!

I usually try to practice " if ya can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all" but that one begged for a response..................... pushed my button so to speak.
 
That is just too funny!
I sure am glad I didn't have my morning coffee in front of my laptop.
 
That guy actually went to the trouble to send you that email. Makes me wonder, is he the eBay equivalent of a TROLL, or is he really that stupid? Either way, Bowtie427ss, you responded well to him; thanks for the entertainment! :thmbsp:

Sure is a nice R2R there; shame about the damage. Too costly to ship internationally, especially for a damaged one, otherwise I'd be interested. Hope you do well on the auction... both for your sake, and to show that fool he should keep his mouth shut!
[Speaking of which, I'll shut mine now. :D ]
 
If Bowtie had not revealed himself as the seller, I would have bet a dime against a donut that he was an AK'er. :yes:

Based in parts to his references to White Vans/Wally World, and the manner in which he described the RtR. Not to mention the tact and restraint used to answer such a barbed question. I tip my hat to you sir. I can not say for sure if I would have handled the situation in the same manner. I can only hope that I would have.
 
Back
Top Bottom