• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hoping to get done this weekend

pocketchange said:
Ref the JBL 2482s. Just wondering what (if anything) you have done to them?
Are you using the OEM Diaphragm(old/new) or the Radian replacement and did you get them recharged?

These are stock units. OEM diaphragms As for recharging them they did not
need it. The 2482 is almost bullet proof. Used with the 2360 horns can be
xover as low as 350Hz. Good to 4.5-4.6Khz after 5K good night. :yes:
 
Well, since I missed this one first time around, and Zilch has linked to it in a different revived old thread, I have no choice now but to add my own "Holy crap!" to this old thread. Those speakers look unfreakinbelievable, and I'll bet they sound just the same. :thmbsp:
 
Back
Top Bottom