• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

How are KLF-10's and what are similar Klipsch to these?

Have I missed it or have you updated on what you've done with the KLF-10's? Did you ever get the feet thing figured out? I've got to get some for my KLF-30's as they are missing but the threaded inserts are there and ready to go. Time for a Lowes trip after this ice here melts down some.
 
Have I missed it or have you updated on what you've done with the KLF-10's? Did you ever get the feet thing figured out? I've got to get some for my KLF-30's as they are missing but the threaded inserts are there and ready to go. Time for a Lowes trip after this ice here melts down some.

Yes, fellow member sent the feet.
The KLF10's are long gone though. Too many so still need to cull the herd more.
 
Back
Top Bottom