Westy56
A symphony of paradox
Could you easily define what were the strengths of your system and what are they?
Two words, Chick Magnet.
Could you easily define what were the strengths of your system and what are they?
That's why I use photos, I'm not a poet....I have no idea..
Photos probably wouldn't work for my stuff like it does for yours. Someone could get the wrong idea from a photo of my hodge podge!That's why I use photos, I'm not a poet....![]()


How Would You Explain The Sound Of Your System To Another Enthusiast ?
A picture is worth a thousand wordsView attachment 790811
View attachment 790805 View attachment 790806 View attachment 790807 View attachment 790808 View attachment 790809
How Would You Explain The Sound Of Your System To Another Enthusiast ?
A picture is worth a thousand wordsView attachment 790811
View attachment 790805 View attachment 790806 View attachment 790807 View attachment 790808 View attachment 790809