• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

How Would You Explain The Sound Of Your System To Another Enthusiast ?

This is my stereo. There are many like it but this one is mine. My stereo is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. Without me, my stereo is useless. Without my stereo, I am useless. I must fire up my stereo always. I must listen even as the fun vacuum yells into the cave, "turn it down", trying to lead me into not listening. I must listen louder before she gets home. I will. So it goes...

S.J.
 
Last edited:
The music emanating from the speakers doesn't explain itself, you need to either make adjustments, or get a better system.
 
My system strives to produce the sound of a live un amplified concert. Be it a large Symphony, Large Pipe Organ, Massed choir, Big band or smaller jazz group. It also does well with string Quartets, Piano recitals, Barbershop, Broad way musicals, Grand Operas, Dixieland or wind band. No so much with studio multi channel mono, or electronic synthesized music. Movie sound tracks of musicals are great, but of techno whiz sci-fi movies not so much. The system does surprising well, with dance music, including ballet, disco and other forms. But not so much Rock and Roll as it reveals to much distortion and compromises in performances of the lesser groups. CW is one its strong points, as is Blues, and Acoustic Guitar.
 
You and the music become one and you become more from it. The music comes alive and you more alive from it. My audio system causes a high emotional listening and physical experience that enriches you to a higher consciousness from music enlightened bless. You become changed forever to a higher plane of wonderment from a special audio experience in music and life.
 
Last edited:
Strangely real. Like, how does a 5 inch woofer and a dome tweeter make the music seem like it's right there when I know it's trapped on a piece of round plastic being read by a stylus or laser? Kinda creepy, but so much fun.
 
Back
Top Bottom