• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

I have a tt addiction......

I'm just getting started and Ive caught the fever! Technics sl-23, Technics sl-d2, Dual 1019, Sony hp-161. I even bought a TT yesterday at goodwill since it was only $8 and it doesn't even have a name on it! My wife said you can move out if you are going to start this :nono:
 
I even bought a TT yesterday at goodwill since it was only $8 and it doesn't even have a name on it! My wife said you can move out if you are going to start this :nono:

Ut Oh! You're even starting to pop the ones that you don't even know what they are.:D
 
I'm just getting started and Ive caught the fever! Technics sl-23, Technics sl-d2, Dual 1019, Sony hp-161. I even bought a TT yesterday at goodwill since it was only $8 and it doesn't even have a name on it! My wife said you can move out if you are going to start this :nono:

So, where did you move to? :D

Jon
 
I'm just getting started and Ive caught the fever! Technics sl-23, Technics sl-d2, Dual 1019, Sony hp-161. I even bought a TT yesterday at goodwill since it was only $8 and it doesn't even have a name on it! My wife said you can move out if you are going to start this :nono:

You need some serious help!!!


Please post up where you find this help so the rest of us can get help as well:thmbsp:
 
Transcriptors Hydraulic Reference
Michell Hydraulic Reference
Transcriptors Saturn
Garrard 401
Linn Sondek LP12
Oracle Delphi ll
All connected and in good working order. Which do I prefer? Has to be the Oracle, but the Transcriptors are very close second.

Update!
Had to bid on it and won it at £220 on eBay! Tom Fletcher (Northern Analogue) 'Dais' in gold. This is the original Dais with the optional 'heavy' platter which cost just under £500 in the 1980s, which was more than a Sondek. Nice condition and runs smoothly and quietly. Just need to sort an arm.....
Hope to sell the Garrard, so this can fill the gap :scratch2:
 
I've been up for several hours now and have been playing the same 3 records over and over while getting some things done.

While I've read mixed reviews about the Garrard Zero series, I am impressed by the 92 that I am currently running.
 
Hmmm:

VPI TNT with SME V
Yamaha PX-3
Mitsubishi LT-30
Hitachi HT860
Ariston RD-40

However, only the first two are set up and of the rest only the LT-30 is playable. Addicted? My wife thinks I am. I'm in denial however.
 
Back
Top Bottom