• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

i keep getting logged off

gogofast

Addicted Member
i use firefox and sometimes every two minutes i get automatically get logged off. anyone know why? my settings are not set to clear log-in info when browser is closed and this is happening while i'm still on AK.
 
Register to hide this ad
are you checking the "remember me" box that is directly below where you enter user name and password?
 
funny thing is that it happens some days and some days it doesn't even log me out when i close the browser and then come back after a day. :scratch2:
 
Again today Its happening while i read the posts.4or5 times.
 
Last edited:
Do a few tests. Try logging in from another PC. Use a different browser. Check your security settings. They should be at medium. Uninstall FF and reinstall it. Save your favorites first :). If you are using any virus protection, try disabling it while you browse. I use a router w/o virus protection and have never been virtually penetrated if you know what I mean ;). Anyway, you get the idea. It sounds to me like it's in your environment so just play around and get to know your PC. Crap like this drives me insane so I know you must be going bonkers. Good luck.

Rick
 
I use Firefox and I have no problems. You are probably right, it might be a setting. This just to say that it isn't Firefox per se.
 
Back
Top Bottom