• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

I like this ebay ad

Register to hide this ad
truthful until it hurts i guess he has had some tube stuff lately like the cod thing seems awful hard up but what the heck
 
Wow, I don't know what to say. Maybe it's a better idea for him to start all over and create new ID.
 
Prime example of a seller who should NOT quit his day job!

Buying from him is simple! Go to his home or business and hand over cash when you satisfy yourself the item is what you want.

Turning over a new leaf is fine except I think you just end up with the flip side! How many of us have vinyl records that are warped but only on one side?

Gary
 
Back
Top Bottom