• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

IMF RSPM Mk IV

Register to hide this ad
What about that wrinkled 6x9 woofer on the left? That would bother me, though they do look sweet otherwise.
 
the wrinkle is on close to 1/4" piece of styrofoam(or similar), I imagine purely cosmetic :)
 
What does this use for bass? I dont see a woofer...
As bolly said, it's that big oval one. It's got a solid polystyrene "cone", and that wrinkle is on the black sticker on top.

A Kef B139, used in quite a few speakers. Luckily it's not the earlier version as they have foam surrounds, which I've never been able to find replacements for.

And those are very nice speakers...currently at a rather tasty price too.
 
I just checked and it's about a 14-16 hr. drive from here, won't be doing that. Do you really think these can ship for $75 ea. seems too low.
 
I dont think you can buy boxes/foam/bubblewrap for less that $40 per speaker, and I suspect shipping would be at least an extra $150each on top of that.
 
Strange that there are no stands for them as I believe they came with them standard. Beautiful veneer :thmbsp:
 
Bidding has ended for this item!!!

Winning bid: US $433.00(approximately C $513.80)!!!

and you gott peeps paying $500 for old Pioneers!! $800 for old A/D/S!!

and allsorts inbetween, or more!!

man oh man, if those speakers are 100% operational, Winning bidder: nicknoo2000 has made an AMAZING ebay score!!!!
 
Bidding has ended for this item!!!

Winning bid: US $433.00(approximately C $513.80)!!!

and you gott peeps paying $500 for old Pioneers!! $800 for old A/D/S!!

and allsorts inbetween, or more!!

man oh man, if those speakers are 100% operational, Winning bidder: nicknoo2000 has made an AMAZING ebay score!!!!

Hey Bolly,

THEY'RE MINE MAN - WAAAAAAHOOOOO!!!!!

I had a pair of TLS-80's years ago and totally regret selling them.

I'm one happy bunny :):banana::):banana::):banana::):banana::)

Let's just keep the quality of IMF's a secret eh!!
 
You got yourself one heck of a bargain there! The last pair on ebay over here went for almost double that.
 
Thanks MunkeyQ, it's strange but IMF's over here in north America really are a fairly well kept secret but the juxtapose is that the prices remain fairly high - go figure?!

I wish I had picked up a couple of pairs before I emmigrated. IMF's and early TDL's were still quite easy to find over in the UK back then, but I've noticed the last couple of years quite a sharp decline with them on Ebay etc.
 
Marantz Man, if that don't deserve a giant dancin banana, then I sure the f#$&! don't know what does!!

bananahuge3rd119202oj.gif
 
Back
Top Bottom