• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Is nothing sacred

Register to hide this ad
You're looking at it wrong, the common chicken has been upgraded to a T. Rex :yes:
 
According to the eggheads (pun intended) who fret about such things, Pluto is merely now a very large rock, deemed no longer worthy of being a full-fledged planet...I spose they'll kick it outta the Federation now...
 
Pluto will always be a planet.

I don't care what they say, I didn't make foam models of Kuiper Belt objects when I was in elementary school, dammit.

:D
 
Sooooooo....what exactly are you saying here?

That one prehistoric chicken wing would have constituted an entire meal?
 
Buffalos, wings, chichens,tyranosaurs, planets, comets. all wonders of nature. Brainy mamals love to caterogize ad infinitim.
Remember when the Earth was the center of the Universe?
Being a space and dino enthusiast since age 5, it did take a couple years for pluto to sink in.
T-rex always walked like a big featherless bird didn't it?
 
matel said:
...
Remember when the Earth was the center of the Universe?
...

I thought Donald Trump was.



Hey, anyway, like Bowie says...

"Oh man, I need Chicken? When I got T. Rex?"
 
.....(I'm trying to envision a henhouse for a 6-ton T-Rex that clucks)....(would that be a full-fledged wake-up crowing at sunrise or what?).....
 
Back
Top Bottom