• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

jaymanaa / Urizen's Amp Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't need no stinkin' schematic!

A copy of Setting Tube Amp Bias For Dummies might be helpful, tho'.

It's easy on this amp, just stick a meter in the test holes (red positive and black neg) and turn the knob to acheive -48v. Rinse and repeat after amp has run for several hours.:yes:
 
This is a really nice looking amp :yes:

Jay was showing it to me at Twangfest and your lucky Ken. I was trying to figure out a way to create a distraction so I could sneak it out to the car. Fortunately for you, there were just too many brownie eaters down there to pull it off :D

RC
 
Not sure what happened there. I guess that what you get when your typing and the phone rings. You get up for that and end up letting the dog out at the same time.

Life's little distractions have that effect sometimes.


Its fixed now. All is well.

RC
 
I thought you was just driving your point home.:thmbsp::D

Hey Ron, I'm just now installing the second A10 above my bench (yes they beat the RS square jobbers).:D Then this amps gets plugged into them. Wish them/me luck.
 
I thought you was just driving your point home.:thmbsp::D

Hey Ron, I'm just now installing the second A10 above my bench (yes they beat the RS square jobbers).:D Then this amps gets plugged into them. Wish them/me luck.

When I first read my double response, I thought I must have been on the brownies myself.

Good Luck to everyone/thing concerned :D

RC
 
I saw this monster under construction a while back:drool: Impressive!
Ken-If you put a remote programmable parabolic gonkulator/reflector behind it,I think it would make you coffee and bacon in the morning:D
...jokin' aside.. that's one slick piece of gear.
 
:scratch2:

For posterity's sake, since someone deleted all of the pics.
 

Attachments

  • 100_0350.jpg
    100_0350.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 76
  • 100_0351.jpg
    100_0351.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • the beast.jpg
    the beast.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 160
Jaylbait...

redkush.jpg


What's the word? Inquiring minds wanna know! If yer stuck, let's either work it out here, or pass it on to more capable hands. I need this amp.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom