• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

jaymanaa / Urizen's Amp Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
One, but that kitty ain't got no claws.:D

That's the only kind I let in the house.:thmbsp: BTW, wait till you see your amp. It doesn't look like it did before.:no: It was going to look like hell trying to drill for these larger sockets and add an octal, so I'm laminating the top of the chassis with with stainless steel. I think it will be very purty.:yes: I just have to get Terry's amps done before he sends Guido up here.:sigh:
 
I'm a driller from Maniller.:D

Kewl.
2.gif
 
She's still in the ugly duckling stage right now, and I had a hole saw crap out on me.:thumbsdn: She should be prettier tomorrow night.:yes:
 
Last edited:
Here's the tubage for "The Beast", along with a bit of capacitance, courtesy of Mr. Manaa:
 
Last edited:
Now all I owe her is sweat and tears.:yes::thmbsp:


Stainless hones to a nice edge, just by drilling it. Now if I could get my pocket knife that sharp.:D
 
Last edited:
Ouch!

Don't feel bad, man. I dragged the edge of Marshall cabinet (100 lbs.) over my foot today. No blood, and no damage to the cab, but it hurt like a motha'.
 
Ouch!

Don't feel bad, man. I dragged the edge of Marshall cabinet (100 lbs.) over my foot today. No blood, and no damage to the cab, but it hurt like a motha'.

As long as the Cabinet wasn't hurt.:yes: Humans heal, Marshals don't.:smoke:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom