• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

JBL Apollo Speaker Wire

RDSChicago

Well-Known Member
Just picked up a pair of C51's which are beautiful. Wondering what to use for speaker wire, as the speakers appear to accommodate only very thin/high gauge wire. Any suggestions? Thanks.
 
Register to hide this ad
Are those the JBL quarter turn deals where you put the wire in the opening and lock it in? I have those on my L-40's. I think I'm running 14 ga cheapo boring wire on them. Its a tight fit, but if you carefully twist together a freshly stripped end of the wire it works.
 
For the typical runs 16-ga is just fine although thicker to a point won't hurt. JBL thought normal size wire would be just fine, based on the provided terminals.
 
Back
Top Bottom