• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

JBL Century L100 Speakers

That 400 in 2013 is $550 worth of money now. There are a lot of speakers I would get before a 400-600 buck pair of L100s but they do have a place in audio history.
and thats what it is. I want the history. I want the foam covers and i want the poster above them.
 
and thats what it is. I want the history. I want the foam covers and i want the poster above them.
All part of the hobby. I’m past collecting for history and like to use those types of items. Like the DQ-10s in the main rig, but hey, no iconic poster to go with them. But the room doesn’t have that kind of decoration. Whatever works and up to the buyer if they want to pay extra for something other than sound quality. Many do, look at monster receivers.
 
yea, Im only 2 years in so im still chasing the history....just not paying the high price. Im sure my ADS speakers sound much, much better but i want the 100s and I want the poster.
 
Back
Top Bottom