• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

JBL L44 Lancer

Markmayne

Member
I just picked up a set of these JBLL 44 Lancers. Don’t know too much about them if anybody has any input love to hear it. I will post some pics tomorrow.
 
Register to hide this ad
I have a single Le8 and PR8 Passive radiator. from one, been looking for some partners. Nice Full range drivers,
Not the best , Lacking Deep Bass and high's. Not as good as the Altec 755's
But still fun. I'm sure any orig Le8's have to have their surrounds properly replaced.
 
Thank you for the suggestion I just replaced my first set of surrounds on some Paradigm Titans. It seemed to go well I feel like I could do the JBL’s. The surrounds are an off white color. I will have to probably do some research on those.
 
I have a single Le8 and PR8 Passive radiator. from one, been looking for some partners. Nice Full range drivers,
Not the best , Lacking Deep Bass and high's. Not as good as the Altec 755's
But still fun. I'm sure any orig Le8's have to have their surrounds properly replaced.

I may end up just getting rid of them if they don’t play well with my 4311b’s If so I will let you know if you are interested.
 
The Le8T's were used in some other JBL's ,Aquarius towers, Kinda collectible
If you do fix them, Make sure you put the foams on the backs like the originals
I believe only the grey foams are out there, Rick Cobb, Simply Speakers and other suppliers.
 
Back
Top Bottom