• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Jim Beam warehouse containing 45,000 barrels of bourbon burns

I was more wondering what the connection was between Beam and Suntory and when it happened, clearly I have not been paying attention.
 
Beam is my go-to when I don't feel like pouring into a glass.
Tragic, but happy to see no people or critters were harmed.
 
920x920.jpg


This is supposed to be the Jim Beam running into a nearby river .
 
In it's native region the Chinese Carp is a major food source. There are river fishermen who are trying to develop a market for this fish. The Carp name unfortunately is associated with North American Carp that are not particularly tasty unless you how to prepare them. Hmmm; Jim Beam marinated Chinese Carp :idea:
 
Nope.

From Washington Post:

“The company operates 126 barrel warehouses, which collectively hold 3.3 million barrels, in the state. The warehouse that was destroyed contained relatively young whiskey, Beam Suntory said, the loss of which will not impact availability.”

Funny. I was reading the very same article this AM with my coffee (no bourbon in it just yet) and made a mental note to come correct myself in this thread.
 
Back
Top Bottom