• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Johnny Winter Progressive Blues Experiment

shacky

Addicted Member
I'e mentioned this here before. Just tuned up the TT and listening to Johnny Winter Progressive Blues Experiment.

Scorching, tastey Texas guitar blues. Johnny at his best - Tommy Shannon too :yes::tresbon:
 
Register to hide this ad
Just realized - my vinyl copy is original Imperial pressing!!!! No wonder it sounds ssoooooo good :D
 
Great record

and yes Tommy Shannon is one of the best bass players for filling those spaces. I love this record,it was his first. I too have an Imperial pressing. Got Love If you Want it is a kicker :banana:
 
That is a great record, one of my favorites.
It was also released as "Austin Texas"
his first album on Columbia records is a smoker too- not to be confused with "First Winter"-which is not as good.
 
I have that Columbia album too and it is great! I also like Second Winter. Miss Ann, Highway 61, and more... Think it's the only 3 sided album I have.
 
Back
Top Bottom