• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

JVC-A40

booted

donna
Hi all found a JVC-A40 direct drive turntable at the flea market today. Paid $30.00. I had to put a empire 888 cartridge on it.The audio technica needle was broke. i like look of this tt.JVC-A40 001.JPG JVC-A40 002.JPG JVC-A40 003.JPG
 
Register to hide this ad
Nice.

It's technically not my ' best' turntable, but the one I listen to the most is a JL-A20 with an Empire 3000. :thumbsup:
 
While their model numbers always seemed a little clunky and hard to remember (I just had to re-read my L-A55 as a reminder), they made some pretty decent tables way back when...
 
Back
Top Bottom