• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Kabuki ???

Register to hide this ad
I could only imagine what that crossover looks like.

I bet it's not near as sophisticated as it should be considering the amount of drivers. Of course, there didn't seem to be a whole lot of thought into why that many drivers were even being used in the first place, so I wouldn't have high hopes for the crossover.:no:The cabinets pretty nice though.

I'd bet a bunch of cheap caps, and maybe a few coils. Probably all 6db/octave.
 
Sorry you had to move this, didn't think about the link. Just had to share. I looked them up and it sounds like they are wired like two speakers.
 
I saw those in a local thrift, they were hiding a pair of AR3s that I had acquired.

They are quite large and heavy actually.
 
And look at all those zeros in the model number! That's impressive too.
 
First pair I ever saw. They are rare and unique enough that I would go give a listen and probably make a deal to get them. Love the cabinet.
 
Back
Top Bottom