• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Kamakiri - The Next Chapter

If anyone cares to listen, I wanted to share something with you that has made me, in part, the man that I am:

http://www.htb.org.uk/audio?page=2

It's called How to Respond to Difficult People, 4th down on the page. I listen to this in my car regularly. Despite the website, this isn't a preachy talk......the end moved me to tears the first time I heard it.

Who knows, maybe with this post, it'll bring someone else to the place that I'm at, and the chain will continue....
 
Nothing to say but...

17wel.gif



Scott :thmbsp:
 
Wish I did, it was one of the many things that I had to sell.....

Long story, but I sure shed a tear when I watched it pull away. It was then that I realized that my dreams were gone.

The most important thing that I've learned in life, especially of late, is that you've got to have a dream. When you lose your dreams, you die. There are so many people walking around who are dead and don't even know it, and I was counted among them.

But now, I've got my dreams back.
 
Great to see you continuing to get back on your feet, get your dreams back, etc... :yes:

Letting those people buy the place for a buck? Pure good Karma...you're a good man :thmbsp: (as we all knew already :D ).

Thanks for the link to that sermon; a lot of good food for thought there.

Hope everthing continues to look up for you, Kam, as/and I'm sure it will.
 
TIM:
SSSHHHhhhhhhhhh! No one is listening. I (we) miss you. Please come back. ----More importantly------ I hope you can come back on a regular basis without missing time with the kids (pheww the first draft was much more drunker).

You are loved and will always have a place here and in our hearts.

Sniff (it's coke, not tears)
 
Back
Top Bottom