• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Kanye West...the World's Greatest Rock Star

Oh brother:no:

Ware you politics on your sleeve much?

yeah... the Fox news comment was in itself racist. Like Fox news is some kind of demon inspired goose stepping Nazi inspired propaganda outlet. Besides, if Fox news is an actual standard of measurement for so called conservative news sources we're all in trouble.
 
You're just speculating about him blaming racism for Beyoncé losing to Taylor Swift. He's impulsive, plain and simple. But did he blame racism for this? No. You're putting words in his mouth.

"Black racists"...I take it you also believe white people have it so bad in this country, too? Time to turn off Fox "News".

No, you're taking words out of his mouth. Besides, actions speak louder than words. White people, black people, Asian people, Hispanic people.... none of them as a group have it bad in this country, their life is what they make of it in this country. By the way... your inclusion with the word 'too', as in also, closing that last sentence... tells a lot about you and you don't even know it.
 
So by your logic all the other rap artists et al 'stole' their music also when they sampled other artists. Look, just because you don't care for him does not make him any less an artist than the other artists you listed.

Is he a grade 'A' a-hole? Yes. That isn't going to influence what I think about his music. Was Phil Spector a creeper murderer? Yes, but that won't influence what I think about the music he produced.

I agree Dukiedook. Artists have been sampling other artists forever. Hearing a guitar riff or some aspect of a vocal run and incorporating it into one's own composition has been going on long before computers, they just made it easier in certain ways. And I couldn't agree more about the comparison you made between West and Spector, and just because I like Spector's output more than West's doesn't change the essential truth of the matter.
 
At least Spector is rotting in jail. Asshole that he is. But Kanye hasn't killed anyone so, you know. He's not as much of an asshole as Spector.

Although Kanye should be arrested for murdering that Queen song. Lol.


Sent from my TARDIS at the restaurant at the end of the universe while eating Phil.
 
Here we go...

toilet_zps8oy2wwvo.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
 
His 15 minutes of fame are almost up. It won't be long until he joins Vanilla Ice on DIY channel buying and selling houses. The title is already set: Kanye Flips You Off!
 
yeah... the Fox news comment was in itself racist. Like Fox news is some kind of demon inspired goose stepping Nazi inspired propaganda outlet. Besides, if Fox news is an actual standard of measurement for so called conservative news sources we're all in trouble.

AAEAAQAAAAAAAALzAAAAJDg3N2ZiNThlLTA4ZTAtNDhhOC05NWZlLTBhZGUzYjY3ZmEzMA.jpg
 
Kanye West is a douchebag, and a Hip Hop star. A rock star he is not.

Ya know,he does tend to come across as one.what few times I have seen him he was either coming across as a spoiled brat or making it pretty clear that he was at best an average rapper with weak material setting aside whatever money he's made.

there is a thing called integrity.
 
You can say that again!

Yes.... and consider in light of that we are the American public to whom that refers. I understand how the phrase is generally applied but personally, I don't feel it. There are times, more and more, I feel like Charlton Heston in that first Planet of the Apes movie where they finally catch him with a chain net and the absurdity of the situation makes him scream 'It's a Mad House'.... everything thing is being inverted from it's natural order. To quote Leonard Cohen... 'all the lousy little poets trying to sound like Charlie Manson' with each absurd example.

Cohen's 'The Future' https://youtu.be/vnaxvBsyigM
 
Well, I'll settle this for everyone.

The World's Greatest Rock Star is this guy.

attachment.php



:no::no::D

Notice the Fender Super Quad that had a ground problem that nearly electrocuted me countless times, and the self-designed EVH knockoff paint scheme.

I was '80's as f!$k.
 

Attachments

  • WP_001128.jpg
    WP_001128.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 162
do I see David Lee Roth looking over your left shoulder?


Well, I'll settle this for everyone.

The World's Greatest Rock Star is this guy.

attachment.php



:no::no::D

Notice the Fender Super Quad that had a ground problem that nearly electrocuted me countless times, and the self-designed EVH knockoff paint scheme.

I was '80's as f!$k.
 
Back
Top Bottom