• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Landscapes

Northern Territory
 
We recently took a road trip to the Oregon Coast and our route took us up the I-5 through Redding and by Mt Shasta. I had never seen it before in person - quite spectacular!

We stopped in the town of Mt Shasta for a break and bite to eat. I kept driving around looking for a clear shot of the mountain - and came across the high school football field.
mt-shasta-2.jpg

This from the 50 yard line
mt-shasta-1.jpg

I'm tempted to drive back and watch a home game; the feel/vibe of a Friday evening game in the crisp air and that view!
 
Back
Top Bottom