• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Landscapes

Mt. Fuiji without a snow cap?

I paddled around in one of those surrounding lakes.

It was a hot summer so there was no snow. :D

JapanSept2007831copy-1.jpg


Hot springs around Mount Fuji (Fujiyama)

JapanSept2007622copy.jpg
 
_DSC8706_zps49ee63ba.jpg


another shot of my "backyard" :) Obviously, I'm working on a series....


The same spot, in Summer.

mist3.jpg
 
Last edited:
I really like both shots, Michael! But I like the 1st one better. I like the way the snow and the tree trunks on the right add balance and vertical symmetry to the tree on the left.
Would make a nice wall hanger, enlarged and framed. :thmbsp:
 
I really like both shots, Michael! But I like the 1st one better. I like the way the snow and the tree trunks on the right add balance and vertical symmetry to the tree on the left.
Would make a nice wall hanger, enlarged and framed. :thmbsp:

Thanks Chillwolf, and yes, I do frame and sell my work. :yes:
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom