• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Lava Lamps

Did the expedition to Target today. She is fired up and sitting on the table next to me. Instructions indicate 2 - 6 hours to initial lava liftoff?
 
I got one of the colored glass types, as opposed to having colored liquid. Is one better (i.e., more vivid, etc.) than the other?
 
Now that we all have or want Lava lamps, how about Plasma Balls?

Sorry, I see it's already been mentioned. Even so I want one.
 
Started to see some LL live after two hours. Three hours and we definitely had LL life. I had it powered up all night. Turned it off and let it cool off this am. Back on now, working great. From the experienced LL OPs, do LLs have a music preference? :jump:
 
Back
Top Bottom