• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Lets See All Them Axes

Replaced a trio Duncan SSL-1, and I have to admit , for bedroom practice I prefer the Shaw pickups,
Despite playing at low level volume, there is still the characteristic "strat bite " sound coming from my "modified"( paper in oil capacitors & Jensen Alnico speaker)Trace-Elliot Velocette amp (straight in no pedals)!
 
Replaced a trio Duncan SSL-1, and I have to admit , for bedroom practice I prefer the Shaw pickups,
Despite playing at low level volume, there is still the characteristic "strat bite " sound coming from my "modified"( paper in oil capacitors & Jensen Alnico speaker)Trace-Elliot Velocette amp (straight in no pedals)!
What is your practice amp? I like the Pignose 7-100 for small-room practice.

:thumbsup:
 
Here's my new guitar. I'm a terrible photographer, so these are photos from the builder. 24" scale hand made in Canada. Check them out if you want something really cool for, in my opinion, a crazy low price for a custom build. That being said, I did need to sell a few guitars to justify paying 4 figures for a guitar since I'm not nearly a good enough player to need a guitar this nice.

Behold, the Minnow, by Lewis Guitars in Quebec.
 

Attachments

  • 524890004_1164452685703575_4167350137050157567_n.jpg
    524890004_1164452685703575_4167350137050157567_n.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 524870861_1164452665703577_9021321118679858630_n.jpg
    524870861_1164452665703577_9021321118679858630_n.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 504378900_1164452689036908_8631791979932194923_n.jpg
    504378900_1164452689036908_8631791979932194923_n.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 504377629_1164452669036910_5449971773490390966_n.jpg
    504377629_1164452669036910_5449971773490390966_n.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 18
Got this PRS SE DGT used a couple months ago. It is really sweet . Needed very little in the way of setting up to my liking. The pickups sound great , the tuning and stability of the tremolo is great. Even the coil splitting (tapping) is the best I have ever encountered.

Included a cool amp I just serviced for your viewing pleasure.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5071.jpeg
    IMG_5071.jpeg
    240.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_5054.jpeg
    IMG_5054.jpeg
    282.6 KB · Views: 10
Back
Top Bottom