I have a niece and nephew in high school who buy used CD’s even though they have Spotify streaming on a family plan.Lucky to get 25 cents for VHS tapes these days. Heck, people are unloading their CDs and DVDs now.![]()
I have a niece and nephew in high school who buy used CD’s even though they have Spotify streaming on a family plan.Lucky to get 25 cents for VHS tapes these days. Heck, people are unloading their CDs and DVDs now.![]()
CD's sound better than Spotify so they're hearing the difference.I have a niece and nephew in high school who buy used CD’s even though they have Spotify streaming on a family plan.
Yes, but these are Exceptional.
For that price the silver face better be several pounds of pure silver.
I did kind of like the optional rear hatch pop out tent you could get with them. The rest of the car was designed by someone on crack!The Pontiac Aztec remained at the top of the Ugliest Car list for so long in one particular car magazine that after enough years they decided it was no longer eligible, just so that they could pick a new Ugliest Car.
Yet, there had to be someone out there who felt that he could make one uglier.
Man, I've seen pictures of some really strange choices of vehicles over the years that big money was spent on. Here locally someone took one of those cheap 70's Japanese economy cars that looks like a box and put a big wind up key on the trunk connected to an electric motor in the trunk to turn it. It looked like a big wind up toy. That one was money well spent. It was funny.Someone thought it up. Someone approved. Someone built it. Someone bought it. Someone had the audacity to customize it.
Where will the madness end??