• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

List of Mosfet power amps

a shop i worked at had 3 phase 450v installed when it was built, it was pretty nice.

my neighborhood was built in the 60s. nothing has really been upgraded since then. in this hood it's generally 4 homes per transformer but my house is in the middle of the block and i believe it's 5 homes per transformer. itsa mirror image next block over. really not sure how common it is. yup 115vac right now. hottest part of the day.

they are actually just now working their way into my area to do water and gas lines but ameren ain't gonna upgrade anything until **** starts failing.
I think you get your power from Edwards Station right across the river. Between Peoria and Mapleton. I used to call on that plant. I don't think it comes from Midwest Generation's plant in Pekin.
 
NAD 208 , a rather complex dual rail construction 1992-1995
(top two amps)
The 218's (bottom) is a more simple design ,1995-2001
153757451_428215255171919_114375533384915048_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
I think you get your power from Edwards Station right across the river. Between Peoria and Mapleton. I used to call on that plant. I don't think it comes from Midwest Generation's plant in Pekin.
i was right across from powerton last weekend. but yeah, i believe its edwards we get juice from
 
Here are some pics of moseft amps, the point that I am trying to make is that they are very similar, there is a power supply in the middle and boars in the sides

B&K 442 Sonata
20190734.jpg

Adcom 5500

1396658-adcom-gfa-5500-200-wpc-amp-and-gtp-502-preamp-two-channel.jpg


Hafler

img_0085-jpg.377340
 
Back
Top Bottom