• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Looking for attenuate switch replacement for Luxman L-85V

drabina

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Anybody knows where I can find replacement part for the attenuate push button switch for Luxman L-85V amplifier?

Thanks.
 
Register to hide this ad
Do you have the Luxman part number from the service manual? There may be other Lux units that use that same switch.
 
I do not see the part # listed in the service manual. The switch is located on the tone control PCB (PB-1036) with S401 name. It has 12 pins but only one side (6) are used. Unfortunately, this is all the info that I have.
 
Back
Top Bottom