• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Looking for Yamaha C-65 replacement RCA jacks

Artopsy

Active Member
Anyone have a source for replacing the RCA jacks on this Yamaha C-65?
preferably gold plated.
the specific one I am looking for are the 8 jacks for the Tape one and tape two rec/play
 
Register to hide this ad
Donor unit, eBay, or retrofit discrete jacks. I rarely see those jacks come up. On a few occasions I’ve seen jacks that I thought might work on a unit, but didn’t.

Have you compared it to other Yamaha preamps of the same vintage to see which have the same part number?
 
have not had the ability to compare other units best I can guess is part numbers are PJ-104-1 PJ-104-2 Pj-105-1 Pj-105-2 but I'm not positive on that. I found it in the schematic but not in parts list. PJ makes sense Phono Jack. I am waiting on some from amazon but i might have goofed I ordered 4 jack blocks L/R I/O. I might be looking for 2 jack blocks just L/R.

There is an old post on here about epoxying the metal outer sleeve to the plastic inner core. if I can't find a set I will try that.
I love this control amp but the yamaha stuff from this era has plastic that goes brittle over time. I have already had to epoxy at least half of the speaker terminals on the M-65.
 
Conversation started. C-60/65/80 and 85 are potential parts donors.
 
Back
Top Bottom