• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Marantz 2220 on the way!

Jailtime

Standin' on a corner
I won a 2220 today! :banana: Make a nice companion for my 2235B. Any fans of it around here? and does anybody have a scan of the service manual? I can't find it in the database.
 
Register to hide this ad
Congrats,
Please post pictures if your new 2220 and tomorrow I will post pictures on my new 2230 in my thread.

Sal
 
Nice score!

I have the service manual on my computer at home. I can post it when I get home from work, but I'm sure someone else will beat me to the punch.

I love my 2220B, I'm anxious to see the differences between the two. It has beautiful highs and mids, bass leaves something to be desired, but is by no means anything less than wonderful.
 
I just got a 2220B the other day in just about perfect condition off Ebay. I have and love a Pioneer SX 737, but in my small room with Klipsch Fortes(98db/w/m) it was just a bit too powerful. The 20 watts work better for me. Plus the 2220B tuner is better, and I just love the look.

8e7a_3.JPG


90b6_12.JPG


955c_12.JPG
 
Back
Top Bottom