• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Marantz 5030b pinch roller

quadmatrix82

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Hi all, does anyone knows that the dimensions are for the Marantz 5030b pinch roller? Time for a new one but can’t seem to find specs anywhere, thanks!
 
Register to hide this ad
This may be another more expensive option (no affiliation).


They also sell just the pinch roller for the Marantz 5030 but I don't know if it is the same one used in the 5030B. They appear to be similar models.

 
Last edited:
This may be another more expensive option (no affiliation).


They also sell just the pinch roller for the Marantz 5030 but I don't know if it is the same one used in the 5030B. They appear to be similar models.

Thanks unfortunately he doesn’t ship to Australia or respond to emails
 
Thanks I tried him but he wasn’t sure on size I will try measure my one and search for one similar I think
 
Back
Top Bottom