• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Massive Butcher Block in Plymouth, MI

ebacon

Super Member
Butcher block for auction in Plymouth, MI.

Might be useful as a TT base or insane TT plinth project. Or as a butcher block.

No affiliation.

http://www.rjmauctions.com/online_121012/photos.html

dsc01787.jpg
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
I bought a MUCH smaller butcher block at a yard sale and turned it into two amp stands and a CD player platform. Getting ready to do the final finish with some Watco Danish Oil. I think they're going to be really nice.
 
The listing gives dimensions of 30"x30"x12".

I could not find anything new that big on the web. Based on what I saw I would guess this table would be $2000 new and weigh about 600 lbs.

Not for the faint of heart or those with small kitchens. hehe.
 
That is edge grain maple too and one could set dynamite off that thing. I would guess the weight to be 250-300 lbs...maybe a little less. Would love to snag that great table!
 
My parents had a gigantic butcher block at least that size. It had more wear and the legs were fancier. They sold it but I wish they had kept it!
 
Back
Top Bottom