• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Mcintosh v Sansui v Marantz v Pioneer v Sony v Technics Denon who is King Soundwise

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinny55

Active Member
Banned
Vintage Sansui vs Vintage Marantz Who is the True King?

Lets have unbiassed constructive evaluation made here.at least try lol

Try to explain unbiasdly why Sansui or Marantz is better?
 
Register to hide this ad
I've never heard a vintage Pioneer, Marantz or Technics. I guess I am shallow because I can't get passed the looks. They are all uninspiring designs. My favorite looking Sansuis are the single digit and G series. My favorite sounding are the G series. I love the full range that comes out of my G22k.
 
Never tried Marantz vintage amp yet but for me Sansui is better then few modern amplifiers..,My first amp was au 777,followed by au 505 n others
 
I have a G-9000DB and a Marantz 2500.... they both sound very good. It's very close between them. I live in a townhouse so can't crank em up very often, so looks is the next thing...I think the Sansui looks better.
 
Vintage Marantz vs Vintage Sansui vs Vintage Pioneer Who is King soundwise?

These three were the giants of audio back in the 70s. All made amazingly built units but for sheer sound beauty and warm detail which one stood above the rest?
 
These including Kenwood Yamaha Aiwa Hitachi Sanyo Luxman Dynaco Heathkit were giants of audio back in the that era . All made amazingly built units, But
For sheer sound beauty warm detailed midrange Natural bass and treble SO After listening to all the vintage units over your listening history which model and make stood above the rest and touched your audio heart?
Please Mention the speakers you listened with at the time as its important to know too.

For me it was Marantz 19 with vintage Goodmans. Just audio heaven in every respect. detail warmth midrange to die for.
 
Last edited:
Seriously.... How many of these threads are you going to start? Are you trolling for the sake of it or what?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom