• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Mcintosh v Sansui v Marantz v Pioneer v Sony v Technics Denon who is King Soundwise

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's trying to swing the balance back in favor of audio in the course of two days. But apparently talking about audio means having pissing contests about which gear is the best of all time.

I have to hand it to him. He's on his way to being one of those banned guys whose name I'll still remember a year later, like stereorob and that nickthedolphin guy. Pretty lofty company.:thmbsp:

For the record I "unbiasdly" really like my old Sansui stuff, sorta like old Marantz gear(especially the looks), and love my newer Marantz gear. My Marantz projector throws an image that Saul would have been proud of, even if it was made by Sharp.:D
 
I have to hand it to him. He's on his way to being one of those banned guys whose name I'll still remember a year later, like stereorob and that nickthedolphin guy. Pretty lofty company.:thmbsp:

For the record I "unbiasdly" really like my old Sansui stuff, sorta like old Marantz gear(especially the looks), and love my newer Marantz gear. My Marantz projector throws an image that Saul would have been proud of, even if it was made by Sharp.:D

Great, just when I had forgotten all about Nick the Dolphin. :)
 
Well, well... another vinny55 troll thread, cluttering up AK!

We're going to have to hire a new mod just to run around cleaning up all of vinny's 'what's the best?' threads.

I am sure of one thing that's absolutely the best.
The best thing for AK is to get rid of vinny!

I'll be taking care of that as soon as I get to a computer... the admin control panel is too difficult from my iPad. Any passing mod should feel free to beat me to it... please?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom