• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Mission 710 Speakers

godzilla

Well-Known Member
Anyone know anything about Mission Electronics Speakers?:scratch2: I found them at a thrift today. I'm assuming the 710 is from the 1990's. The build quality seems nice...Oiled Cherry wood veneer. I have yet to hook them up.
 
Register to hide this ad
I hooked the 710s to a Yamaha CA-800 to listen to 'Thick as a Brick' on vinyl and Hendrix's 'War Heroes' on CD. They do sound nice. I'm going to use them in our bedroom set-up since they're small and have an exceptionally nice look to the cab...the Brits have a way with that.
 

Attachments

  • DSCF8506.jpg
    DSCF8506.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 41
Nice find. Would love to find a set of those. I have a pair of Mission 762, 760i, and M62i. The 762 have been re-foamed and were my first (better) set of speakers I got back in my younger days. Still love them. Let us know how you like the 710's, may have to keep an eye out for a pair.
 
Back
Top Bottom