• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Mission Speakers

theoman

Confused Member
Subscriber
I have a chance to pick up a pair of Mission 707 speakers today.
are they worth rebuilding? I haven't heard Mission speakers in years - but do remember the sound was great on them.

Ideas? Thoughts?
 
Register to hide this ad
We had sold a few pairs around 1977 i think and I liked them very much Pricy for a small Britt box but im thinking they were over a Grand!
 
Loved my 707's........not much for Rock n Roll.........but Jazz........very nice.....I believe I had them hooked too NAD gear at the time.
 
My daughter has a pair of little Mission 761i speakers that are really nice.
I have not heard a pair of Mission speakers that didn't sound good.

Steve
 
After reading many post. Only the surrounds are repairable. I see them go on eBay for 50-60 dollars.
 
Those should be a nice speaker & I still regret not getting a very nice pair of 700's.

Rome
 
Back
Top Bottom