• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Mozilla Firefox Users... I need your help

jhinkel

Super Member
Hey everyone,
Has anyone had trouble with AK's homepage while using Firefox? I can't load the AK homepage on Firefox; all I get is this message (attached). Let me know if you figure it out.

Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • AudioKarma Error Message.jpg
    AudioKarma Error Message.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 43
Register to hide this ad
That might be leftovers from yesterday. Dump your cookies. I have Firefox and it's fine today.
 
As Bentpencil said, dump your cookies and while you're at it, dump your FF browser cache as well.
 
dumped the cookies. didn't work, so maybe I will e-mail the webmaster. Thanks for trying guys :).
 
There was an issue a few days ago with the migration to a new server. Everything has been corrected. If you're still having problems, it's on your end.

Open FF, delete all cookies and empty your cache. Close FF, and re-open.

You should be fine.
 
Also, with your browser closed, click start, run then type: ipconfig /flushdns

Then click OK.. this will flush out the stored IP that is causing your problem. Then open your browser and enjoy.
 
Also, with your browser closed, click start, run then type: ipconfig /flushdns

Then click OK.. this will flush out the stored IP that is causing your problem. Then open your browser and enjoy.
I'm running Firefox and just did this after dumping the cookies and other stuff, and it worked perfectly. Everything is good now.

Thanks, Simi!!
 
Only a bad guess. If you are not running V 3.0.14 try downloading the newest version.

I'm using the newest and had no problems.
 
Back
Top Bottom