• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

MS300 - Web Browser Syntax?

CMK16

McNut
MS300 manual says to enter Server Name of MS300 in Bowser to access web interface. I can't get the syntax right, since I can't get to the server.

Can someone give me an example of the address bar syntax?

Thanks.
 
Register to hide this ad
Thanks for the info but still no cigar... I am entering:
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe Home Theater

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks again.
 
if you are using Home Theater you have to go into setup on the MS300 & name it that. Don't forget the quotes as well.
 
O.K., entering the IP address gets me to the server.

Entering \\MS300 in the browser takes me to the Content-Import file folder.

I think I understand it now.

Thanks for the help.
 
Chat, if you can type an email you can operate the MS300. Just connect to the web through the Ethernet and play it. Everything else is automatic. Controlling the 300 from other computers in your house is a little more complex and most don't do this.

Thanks,
Ron-C
 
Ron, why is controlling through other computers in the house more complex (other than mine doesn't connect with the web server most of the time).
 
I find the computer interface to be much slower and less responsive than the on-screen. I also have had a lot of problems getting it to stream to other computers. No big deal, I use my iPod in the bedroom and use the MS300 in the main system for serious listening. Ron, I'm running out of room, how about those expansion ideas?!?

JR
 
Back
Top Bottom