• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

My M4/C4/T1+YP-D6. How about L65a?

Register to hide this ad
Nice setup! I would be worried about the TT up there in earthquake prone CA but hopefully your ground is a bit more stable than here.
I haven't heard the L65 with a Yamaha amp or ever but I wouldn't doubt that it would be a good match. Do you have a chance to try before purchase?
 
Yamaha and JBL are a match made in heaven.

They do like lots of power, even though the L65a is only "rated" for 75W, you need that extra overhead to avoid clipping. I think the M4 should do fine.

I drove a set of L112 with an M4 for 20 years, still have some of both here.
 
Nice setup! I would be worried about the TT up there in earthquake prone CA but hopefully your ground is a bit more stable than here.
I haven't heard the L65 with a Yamaha amp or ever but I wouldn't doubt that it would be a good match. Do you have a chance to try before purchase?

Thanks.

We dont have any bigger earthquakes up here in north. I looking for a wallmounted hifirack tho.
I'm going to try them but not togheter I'm afraid.
 
Yamaha and JBL are a match made in heaven.

They do like lots of power, even though the L65a is only "rated" for 75W, you need that extra overhead to avoid clipping. I think the M4 should do fine.



I drove a set of L112 with an M4 for 20 years, still have some of both here.

Ok, thanks. Here in Sweden they are going for ~$1000. I'm little nervous cause its a lot of money but in worst case I could sell them.
 
I've run a pair of l65's with c4/m4, c4/M2 and a ca2010 all sounded very good, you do have to get them off the floor so they aren't firing into your knees.
 
Back
Top Bottom