• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Need some help

i just got a SANSUI 9090db I want to hook up my pioneer 202 reverb to it........how do I hook this up to this receiver????? What inputs? I would like to have reverb on everything..phono,cd player and tuner....is this possible? Thanks
 
Register to hide this ad
Seems like you could hook it up through the tape inputs the same as hooking up an equalizer.
Tape out (rec) to reveb in, reverb out to tape in (play).
Then turn on the tape monitor on the 9090db.
 
Seems like you could hook it up through the tape inputs the same as hooking up an equalizer.
Tape out (rec) to reveb in, reverb out to tape in (play).
Then turn on the tape monitor on the 9090db.
I can try that I just don't want to mess anything up on this receiver.........I gave a ton of money for it.....as you all probably know.....these receivers are expensive......thanks for the reply...
 
It will work on the tape monitor or just pull pre out main in pins and put it there. The advantage of the tape monitor is you can switch it in and out. The other way, its always in the signal path.
 
Yup! Connects to the tape loop just like an EQ or tape deck. It won't hurt a thing.

I have a receiver which has two tape loops so I use one with my reverb, and the other with my EQ.
 
Back
Top Bottom