• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

New Mac Book "Must See" post!

masterlu said:
It can only be purchased from a Franchised Mac Dealer period. It will be available sometime in January.

My Dealer, which is a Premier Dealer doesn't even have a single book. He is coming over to see mine! :yes:
This is a great opportunity and sales tool for the dealers. They would be crazy to sell it through outside channels, at least for a year or two.
 
Hot Pics!

Here are some preview pics from HT Magazine, Enjoy!

Ivan
 

Attachments

  • DSC00146.JPG
    DSC00146.JPG
    158.8 KB · Views: 77
  • DSC00148b.JPG
    DSC00148b.JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 112
  • DSC00147b.JPG
    DSC00147b.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 92
masterlu said:
Here are some preview pics from HT Magazine, Enjoy!

Ivan

hey Ivan...aren't YOU supposed to be on the cover? what's wrong with this picture? don't they know who you are? you should buy up all their stock and create a hostile take-over!!!:banana:
 
It is a joy to see a good book out about a legendary American product. I don't mean to be a crackpot, but this makes me proud to be American. Couple of years ago I toured the L.S. Starrett tool factory in Athol, Mass. That was another patriotic experience. Long live McIntosh, made in America!
 
MacDogg said:
hey Ivan...aren't YOU supposed to be on the cover? what's wrong with this picture? don't they know who you are? you should buy up all their stock and create a hostile take-over!!!:banana:

Tom Cruise called and offered me $2 million to be on the cover.

I guess I could have said no... :scratch2:
 
masterlu said:
Here are some preview pics from HT Magazine, Enjoy!

Ivan

I hope you're putting the Smithsonian in your will for (much) later!

Yours will truly be a commentary on American Society in the 21st Century to be amazed at by many succeeding generations.

BUT, if not the Smithsonian, howza 'bout me?

Or, at least, take it on the road to museums around the country now.

Cy
 
CMK16 said:
I hope you're putting the Smithsonian in your will for (much) later!

Yours will truly be a commentary on American Society in the 21st Century to be amazed at by many succeeding generations.

BUT, if not the Smithsonian, howza 'bout me?

Or, at least, take it on the road to museums around the country now.

Cy

Thanks Cy,

:lmao:
 
Beatles

nitrous said:
Can you elaborate a bit about the Beatles & Mac story?

Quite simply, my good friend who is located in NY is mentioned in the new Mac Book. He sold the Beatles most of their Mac gear way back in 1971. Pics of the cancelled checks appear in the Book from Harrisongs Music Inc., George's company at the time.

Along with Mac sales to Apple Records Inc. as well.

Funny thing is George's check is for only $1500, I wonder how much Mac gear he got for that paltry sum way back then?

masterlu
 

Attachments

  • check.jpg
    check.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 76
i think even Audio Classics is out of them...anyone know where they have some stock to buy?
 
Because the world is round...

masterlu, I know it's another thread, but even the Beatles Love CD (as opposed to the DVD Audio) is just STUNNING...from the first breath of Because...thanks again for the tip...sounded great on my MAC 4100 (and my Yamaha B-2)!
 
wajobu said:
Because the world is round...

masterlu, I know it's another thread, but even the Beatles Love CD (as opposed to the DVD Audio) is just STUNNING...from the first breath of Because...thanks again for the tip...sounded great on my MAC 4100 (and my Yamaha B-2)!

Your Welcome! I know some folks didn't like it. But, I can't imagine why?

The Majority are blown away with the remastering & dynamics. On a good System it is a must have, but that's just my opinion. :yes:

Ivan
 
Back
Top Bottom