• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

New Mac Book "Must See" post!

There is one book listed in audioclassics at 200.00...I wonder if its the same..
 
WhiteSE said:
There is one book listed in audioclassics at 200.00...I wonder if its the same..

Its the same - just that the listed as $200. Should be $150. I ordered 2 of it.:thmbsp:
 
Yeah, I ordered quite a few myself (I think 10). They will be a very hot commodity for some time.

What's a Charles Randall signed 1st edition worth? :D
 
Here is my copy on the coffee table. Thanks Ivan!:thmbsp:
 

Attachments

  • bookfinal.JPG
    bookfinal.JPG
    161.7 KB · Views: 74
  • bookfinal111.JPG
    bookfinal111.JPG
    187.4 KB · Views: 73
Lucky you! I was just at House Of Music and they do not have them in stock yet. I think I made it clear that I was to be contacted as soon as they do. :D


Carl
 
If any of you guys need the Mac book my dealer has them and is willing to ship. In fact he is such a great dealer he gave me one as a gift. His name is Butch and he owns Butch's Sound & Vision. He's being selling Mac for 30 years. He runs a Mom & Pop operation. But don't let that fool you. He stock 90% of the stuff. His wife Kathy runs the show. So when she answers the phone tell her John the Airline Pilot said to call. http://www.butchsav.com/

John

MDA1000/MCD1000
3 501's
1 402
MX135,MVP861
B&W 802D's,HTM2D,SCM1,ASW800
Richard Gray 240V Substation, 2 1200C, 1 600S
Synergistic Research APEX interconnects, Precison Reference speaker wire,AC master coupler power cords on the amps
Epiphany X power cords on the front end
 
Was informed by Audio Classics that my McBook was shipped to me today, with the cost of the book and shipping I'll have to tell the better half we eat home this weekend, McMeat is on the way!

Yea, believe that and I guess you own that bridge that crosses over to Kings County (aka Brooklyn)
 
2 different books, this is the one you want:

McIntosh 0-9787236-0-0
McIntosh for the love of music Original List Price: 150.00 EA
 
sully1801 said:
2 different books, this is the one you want:

McIntosh 0-9787236-0-0
McIntosh for the love of music Original List Price: 150.00 EA

Thank you! :thmbsp: Now another question. I live in Holland, so I probably have to pay more on shipping and that grmbl! :dammit: 20% import taxes!!! Or doe sanyone know if a shipment will go to a European dealer? :D Tim.
 
I hear Yorx and Soundesign are producing a similar book in an unprecedented "joint venture" between the two companies.

All kidding aside...VERY nice looking book!! Even nicer looking gear!:drool:
 
timmikid said:
Thank you! :thmbsp: Now another question. I live in Holland, so I probably have to pay more on shipping and that grmbl! :dammit: 20% import taxes!!! Or doe sanyone know if a shipment will go to a European dealer? :D Tim.
150€ in France, i'm waiting my book from my reseller.:banana:
 
Got UPS confirmation from Audio Classics that mine is on it's way !! Just in time for a good sit down read after a big convention that I'll be at this weekend! Get a few days off after I return from the show, so I can sit, relax with some good tunes, and a great read !! Yippy for me !! Life is good !
BTW, I also love the new Beatles Love CD !! Great work on that one !

Jim
 
snapshotjc said:
Got UPS confirmation from Audio Classics that mine is on it's way !! Just in time for a good sit down read after a big convention that I'll be at this weekend! Get a few days off after I return from the show, so I can sit, relax with some good tunes, and a great read !! Yippy for me !! Life is good !
BTW, I also love the new Beatles Love CD !! Great work on that one !

Jim


Great minds think alike!
 
The child arrived today, all nine pounds of her

The great McIntosh book arrived today, wrapped in 10 layers of bubble pac, and placed inside a dual wall box! :banana: :banana:

Wow!.......well worth the price of admission!:yes: :yes:

Evenings will not be the same .............:thmbsp: :thmbsp: :thmbsp:

I may gift someone with this tome, even if he does have brand X gear!:scratch2: :scratch2:

L
 
Back
Top Bottom